A ‘Shankh’ must be duly worshiped by the family members and must be blown into at least twice a day (morning and evening).
* Conch blowing can provide a great exercise for, urinary tract, bladder, lower abdomen, diaphragm, chest and neck muscles.
* You exercise the rectal muscles in the process of blowing a shankh thus strengthening the rectal muscles and preventing many problems which occur due to the gradual weakening of the rectal muscles.
* As it also puts pressure on the prostate area, it improves the prostate health and helps prevent prostate enlargement.
* When you blow the conch, your lung muscles are expanded, improving their aerial capacity. Also, perform these yoga asanas for healthy lungs.
* Conch blowing also exercises your thyroid glands and vocal cords and helps in correcting any speech problems.
Your face muscles are stretched when you blow a conch, so you’re automatically doing away with fine lines by *
* blowing the conch every day. These 8 Indian traditions are also beneficial for your health.